Kenwood KSC-WA82RC active sub speaker with amplifier key features
This tube type speaker enclosure produces richer bass sound while the large concave centre cap effectively eliminates distortion.
On the rear panel, parallel fins improve heat dissipation of the built-in amplifier, while the Kenwood triangle LED lends an attractive aspect to the rear view.
The remote control unit can be detached from the speaker unit and operated via a 6.0m shielded cable.
- 200mm blue-coated paper cone woofer
- Remote controllable variable input sensitivity (gain)
- Remote controllable variable low-pass filter (cut-off frequencies: 60, 80, 120, 160Hz)
- Remote controllable phase reverse switch
- Accepts speaker level inputs if required
- Gold-plated RCA type input connectors
- Supplied with mounting belt
- Overall approx. dimensions 265W x 265H x 470L (mm)
- Complete with full fitting and operating guide