Kenwood KNA-G620T GPS navigation computer key features
High performance, compact, solid-state GPS navigation computer with easy to use
Touch-screen control when combined with compatible Kenwood monitors.
Extremely compact solid-state design for flexible installation.
Europe-wide map information pre-loaded.
KNA-G620T navigation computer main features:
- Easy to use graphical interface with touch screen control (requires compatible
- Pre-loaded map data (Eastern & Western Europe)
- Destination input by address or postcode (full seven digit)
- Map can be updated or additional information added (eg. speed camera information)
via internet download and integrated SD flash memory card slot
- Compact size for flexible hide-away installation: 165W x 29H x 107D (mm)
- Selectable 3-dimentional or 2-dimentional map display
- Route can be selected for eco / fastest / shortest / off-road priority
- Route can be programmed to avoid toll road / motorway / ferry etc.
- Day and night colour modes, route colour and text size settings
- Map auto zoom function
- Clear audio and graphic turn-by-turn instructions
- Track log display function
- Trip computer (automatic calculation of current speed / average speed /
maximum speed / moving / stopped time display)
- Voice guidance available in 18 languages (UK English, Croatian, Czech, Danish,
Dutch, Finnish, Flemish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Norwegian,
Polish, Portuguese, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish )
- TTS (Text to Speech) voice route guidance available in nine languages
- Built in TMC tuner for congestion avoidance function
- No requirement for vehicle speed pulse signal, making installation very
- Only compatible with Kenwood monitor models:
Will not work with older models of Kenwood monitors.
- Solid state hide-away navigation system (dimensions 165W x 29H x 107D mm)
- Preloaded with European map information
- Installation manual
- Operating manual
- Main wiring loom with fuses
- FM antenna loom
- GPS antenna (magnetic mounting)
- Velcro fixing pads / Mounting screws