Kenwood KDC-W4041G CD receiver key features
Kenwoods KDC-W4041G RDS radio CD / MP3 / WMA / AAC receiver features changer control allowing connection of a CD changer, Bluetooth adaptor or iPod interface.
Convenient front panel aux-input jack socket for plugging in your iPod, MP3 player or Walkman.
Can be linked to many models of factory-fitted stalk controls (requires adaptor) or accessory infra-red remote controls.
Total security with a removable front panel and security code.
Powerful 4 x 50W amplifier with System Q Sound Control three band equaliser and preamp outputs for an external amplifier.
Radio tuner features:
- RDS-AF (alternate frequency) feature inaudibly retunes the receiver to the best available signal for the station that is currently selected
- TA (traffic announcement) will switch station for the duration of a traffic report. The original station is restored at the end of the report
- PTY-EON (programme type) information displays and allows selection of similar types of programme (news, pop, classics, sport etc.)
- Full coverage of LW / MW / FM wavebands with 24 presets (18FM, 6MW, 6LW)
- Auto-memory entry feature stores preset stations
- Display of radio text information
CD / MP3 / WMA / AAC features:
- Compatible with CD, MP3, WMA and AAC format files
- CD-R and CD-R/W compatible
- AAC compresses audio much more efficiently than the MP3 standard. Also used on the Apple iPod, Kenwood AAC compatible head units can reproduce files compressed using AAC-LC, including MPEG-4 and .m4a formats
- Supreme setting restores high frequency information to MP3 and WMA files recorded at low sample rates (less than 96kbps)
- Scrolling display of CD text when present on media
- Scrolling display of MP3 ID-3 tag information
- Fast forward, Rewind, Track/File/Folder repeat, Random track play, Track repeat and Intro scan functions
- Four channel 4 x 50W max power amplifier
- Separate adjustments for bass, middle, treble, balance and fader
- Bass-Boost loudness control
- Stereo preamp outputs (2.0volt) for adding an external amplifier or subwoofer
- System Q equaliser with three control bands and six preset settings
- System Es optionally cuts bass at an adjustable frequency, thus improving sound quality when a separate subwoofer is in use
- Source tone memory stores equaliser settings for each source (FM radio, AM radio & CD)
- Vivid florescent 14 segment, 13 character display with automatic two step dimmer and display-off mode
- Compatible with Kenwood CD disc changers. Display of changer CD text with compatible changers
- Compatible with Kenwood infra-red remote controls
- Compatible with Kenwood BlueTooth interface
- Will accept auxiliary input cable for Walkman type device playback though radio
- Compatible with Kenwood iPod interface to control, display information from and re-charge battery of Apple iPod
- Can be linked to many models of factory-fitted remote controls (requires accessory adaptor)
- Front panel mounted stereo aux-input jack socket to connect iPod, MP3 player etc.
- Power timer will switch radio off after 20, 40 or 60 minutes to save vehicle battery
- Demonstration mode
- Clock display
- Green illuminated control buttons
- Complete with release keys, ISO connecting loom, full fitting and operating guide
Security, warranty and insurance:
- Removable front face with soft case pouch
- Security code function