Kenwood KDC-W4031 CD receiver key features
Entry-level radio CD/ MP3 / WMA receiver features the new Kenwood FL display for clear easy to read information, including CD text.
Total security with a removable front panel and carry case.
Powerful 4 x 50W amplifier with preamplifier outputs for adding to your system.
Can be linked to many factory-fitted remote controls (requires adaptor).
Radio tuner features:
- RDS (radio data system) & EON (extended other networks) tuner
- Full coverage of LW / MW / FM wavebands with 24 presets (18FM, 6MW, 6LW)
- Auto-memory entry feature stores preset stations
- Display of radio text information
- CD-R and CD-R/W compatible
- Display of CD-Text or ID3 tag information
- 8 times oversampling, 1-bit D/A converter
- 0-bit muting for total silence between tracks
- Random track play, track repeat and intro scan functions
- Four channel 4 x 50W max power amplifier (4 x 30W RMS)
- Stereo preamplifier RCA outputs (2.0 volt) for connecting optional external amplifier
- Separate adjustment for bass, treble, balance and fader
- Loudness control
- System Q equaliser with three control bands and six preset settings
- Source tone memory stores equaliser settings for each source (FM radio, AM radio & CD)
- Vivid florescent display with manual two step dimmer
- Can be linked to many models of factory-fitted remote controls (requires accessory adaptor)
- Rotary volume controller
- Red or green switchable illuminated control buttons
- Complete with release keys, ISO connecting loom, full fitting and operating guide
Security, warranty and insurance:
- Removable front face with case
- Flashing LED warning behind front panel