Kenwood KDC-W3544W CD receiver key features
Kenwoods KDC-W3544W RDS radio CD / MP3 / WMA receiver features changer control allowing connection of a CD changer, Bluetooth adaptor or iPod interface.
Can be used with optional accessory infra-red remote control.
Total security with a removable front panel and security code.
Powerful 4 x 50W amplifier with System Q Sound Control three band equaliser.
Radio tuner features:
- RDS-AF (alternate frequency) feature inaudibly retunes the receiver to the best available signal for the station that is currently selected
- TA (traffic announcement) will switch station for the duration of a traffic report. The original station is restored at the end of the report
- PTY-EON (programme type) information displays and allows selection of similar types of programme (news, pop, classics, sport etc.)
- Full coverage of LW / MW / FM wavebands with 24 presets (18FM, 6MW, 6LW)
- Auto-memory entry feature stores preset stations
- Display of radio text information
CD / MP3 / WMA features:
- Compatible with CD, MP3 and WMA format files
- CD-R and CD-R/W compatible
- Supreme setting restores high frequency information to MP3 and WMA files recorded at low sample rates (less than 96kbps)
- Scrolling display of CD text when present on media
- Scrolling display of MP3 ID-3 tag information
- Fast forward, Rewind, Track/File/Folder repeat, Random track play, Track repeat and Intro scan functions
- Four channel 4 x 50W max power amplifier
- Separate adjustments for bass, middle, treble, balance and fader
- Bass-Boost loudness control
- System Q equaliser with three control bands and six preset settings
- Source tone memory stores equaliser settings for each source (FM radio, AM radio & CD)
- Vivid florescent 14 segment, 8 character display with manual two step dimmer
- Compatible with Kenwood CD disc changers. Display of changer CD text with compatible changers
- Compatible with Kenwood infra-red remote controls
- Compatible with Kenwood BlueTooth interface
- Will accept auxiliary input cable for Walkman type device playback though radio
- Compatible with Kenwood iPod interface to control, display information from and re-charge battery of Apple iPod
- Front panel mounted stereo aux-input jack socket to connect iPod, MP3 player etc.
- Smooth rotary volume controller
- Power timer will switch radio off after 20, 40 or 60 minutes to save vehicle battery
- Demonstration mode
- Clock display
- White illuminated control buttons
- Complete with release keys, ISO connecting loom, full fitting and operating guide
Security, warranty and insurance:
- Removable front face with soft case pouch
- Security code function