Kenwood KDC-BT32U Bluetooth CD receiver key features
Kenwood’s KDC-BT32U is the first in our range of Bluetooth hands-free car
Your phonebook list is displayed for selection and previous call logs can
also be used.
Incoming caller number or name is also displayed before you allow connection.
A second phone can also be connected for call/send/receive only.
Kenwood’s KDC-BT32U includes a front mounted full speed USB port opening your
in-car entertainment world to mass-storage devices.
If your mobile phone is of the Android persuasion you can download our free
Kenwood Music Control App to gain full control of your phones music storage and
display of album, artist data etc.
A high power 4x50watt built-in power amplifier will fill your car with high
quality sound from any source.
- 11digit FL display
- Bluetooth adaptor built-in (hands free phone calls and music streaming)
- Bluetooth microphone built into front panel
- Front panel USB port for memory stick file stores
- Front panel aux-input jack socket
- 4 x 50W max output power
- Preset EQ equaliser, BassBoost loudness control, LPF low pass-filter
- RCA preout for connecting external amplifier (2.5V output level)
- Connect to OEM steering wheel remote controls (with accessory adaptor)