Kenwood KDC-237SA CD receiver key features
Kenwood top value, entry-level RDS radio CD receiver featuring a convenient front panel aux-input socket for plugging in your Walkman.
Total security with a removable front panel.
Powerful 4 x 45W amplifier with System Q Sound Control three band equaliser.
Radio tuner features:
- RDS-AF (alternate frequency) feature inaudibly retunes the receiver to the best available signal for the station that is currently selected
- TA (traffic announcement) will switch station for the duration of a traffic report. The original station is restored at the end of the report
- PTY-EON (programme type) information displays and allows selection of similar types of programme (news, pop, classics, sport etc.)
- Full coverage of LW / MW / FM wavebands with 24 presets (18FM, 6MW, 6LW)
- Auto-memory entry feature stores preset stations
- CD-R and CD-R/W compatible
- 24 bit D/A converter
- Random track play, track repeat and intro scan functions
- Four channel 4 x 45W max power amplifier
- Separate adjustments for bass, middle, treble, balance and fader
- Bass-Boost loudness control
- System Q equaliser with three control bands and six preset settings
- Source tone memory stores equaliser settings for each source (FM radio, AM radio & CD)
- Vivid florescent 14 segment, 8 character display with manual two step dimmer
- Front panel mounted stereo aux-input jack socket to connect iPod, MP3 player etc.
- Smooth rotary volume controller
- Power timer will switch radio off after 20, 40 or 60 minutes to save vehicle battery
- Demonstration mode
- Clock display
- Red illuminated control buttons
- Complete with release keys, ISO connecting loom, full fitting and operating guide
Security, warranty and insurance:
- Removable front face with soft case pouch
- System disabled indicator warning LED
- Covered by 12 month manufacturers warranty