Kenwood DDX5022 multimedia centre key features
6.1 inch inch interactive touch-control screen with full graphic user interface in double-DIN enclosure.
Playback of comprehensive range of media formats: DVD Video/-VR/±R/RW, DivX, MPEG 1/2 Video File (.mpg) & JPEG File (.jpg) video as well as AAC, WMA and MP3 audio.
Rear USB interface for connecting external file stores.
Direct iPod control audio (use cable supplied with iPod) and video (use accessory cable KCA-IP300V).
Control button with variable colour illumination.
One handy front panel A/V input, one A/V output plus input for accessory rear-view camera.
Two RCA preouts for connecting external amplifiers.
Easy, single-box installation (no separate control box required).
Handsfree phone calls and audio streaming from accessory Bluetooth adaptor KCA-BT200.
- Double-DIN size housing with standard ISO connectors
- Selectable background wallpaper
- Installer memory and User memory switch will return unit to a preset optimum calibration, as programmed by owner or installer
- Touch control monitor screen with confirmation beep
- Power timer will switch radio off after 20, 40 or 60 minutes to save vehicle battery
- Clock display
- Facility to add optional infra-red remote control
- Widescreen touch-control colour display with four modes (full / just / zoom / normal)
- Screen dimensions 136.1mm x 72.0mm with 336,960pixels (480(H) x 234(V) x RGB)
- Adjustments for screen brightness / tint / colour / contrast / black level / dimmer. Auto dimming option by sensor
- Monitor video source selection from DVD / video / navigation / TV / USB / iPod
- Input for rear-view camera with mirror-image reversing and auto-switching when reverse gear selected
- Auto switching between NTSC / PAL source standards
- 256 colour full-graphic On-Screen-Display icons with customisable background images
- RDS-AF (alternate frequency) feature inaudibly retunes the receiver to the best available signal for the station that is currently selected
- TA (traffic announcement) will switch station for the duration of a traffic report. The original station is restored at the end of the report
- PTY-EON (programme type) information displays and allows selection of similar types of programme (news, pop, classics, sport etc.)
- Full coverage of LW / MW / FM wavebands with 24 presets (18FM, 6MW, 6LW)
- Auto-memory entry feature stores preset stations plus on screen station-select listing
- Display of radio text information
- DVD ±R/RW compatible. VCD compatible
- MPEG1/2 Video File (.mpg), JPEG File (.jpg), DivX (Certified) compatible
- DVD / VCD zoom control
- Direct search and time-code display
- Resume playback feature
- CD R/RW compatible with display of CD-Text. CD repeat / track scan / random play
- MP3 compatible with ID-3 tag display. WMA & AAC compatible with tag display
- Shock-proof 24-bit Digital / Analogue converter
- Rear USB port (type USB1.1 / USB 2.0)
- MP3, WMA, AAC audio file playback through USB port
- MPEG1 / MPEG2 video playback through USB port
- Storage must be FAT16 / FAT32 format
- Maximum current supply through USB port: 500mA
- Maximum power output 4 x 50W (MOSFET Power IC)
- Two (front / rear) stereo RCA preamp outputs (2.0 volt)
- Switchable rear / subwoofer with adjustable reference level
- Switchable front / rear Dual Zone source & volume control
- Memory for each sources tone control (bass / mid / treble). Balance and front / rear fader control
- Loudness control and -20dB attenuator mute button
- System Q-EX equaliser with preset and manually adjusted settings
- System Es optionally cuts bass for front and rear speakers at an adjustable frequency, thus improving sound quality when a separate subwoofer is in use
- Confirmation beep tone switchable on / off
- Rear USB Interface port
- Bluetooth adaptor (optional KCA-BT200)
- iPod Digital Connection (1 wire, 2 wire & 3 wire (video))
- Can be linked to many models of factory-fitted remote controls (requires accessory adaptor)
- Parking sensor (handbrake) wire
- Reverse sensor wire
- Power control wire for turning on external amplifiers etc.
- Two-way telephone / navigation muting
- Display dimmer control wire
- TV tuner control (requires optional digital or analogue TV tuner)
- Navigation RGB input for adding Kenwood KNA-G421 navigation computer
Security and warranty:
- Security code protected with system disabled indicator LED